Company & Job Description
A leading Wholesale & Corporate Bank in London who is looking for a Data Management analyst to join the Operations team. The successful individual will be responsible for ensuring that tasks are completed in line with SLA's and that processing times are adhered to with accuracy.
- Input and verification of settlement instructions for FX, MM and Payments
- Monitoring of SWIFT messages to internal departments and EMEA branches
- Routing of messages, exceptions and failed messages
- Confirmation, Input and verification of rates
- Completion of Audit Balance Confirmation requests from clients
- Escalation of issues in a timely manner to the relevant stakeholders
- Build relationships throughout the client to enable to efficient gathering of information
- Escalate any issues in a timely manner and attend meetings when required.
- Strong payments experience with knowledge of SWIFT messaging, FX/MM settlements
- Experience of opening/closing/maintenance of accounts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office i.e.e Excel, Word
- Experience of maintaining settlement instructions for cash, FX and MM trades desirable
- Exposure across payments and static data desirable