Data Insight Lead is required to work with a tier 1 bank as part of an innovative HR transformation programme. This position is within a high profile team and you'll have the opportunity to shape the direction of the department. Within, this role there will be a focus on gathering a range of requirements from different business users, identifying issues and working on setting hypothesese and implementing strategies. As part of this the team will be building predictive models to forecast and provide insight.
- Ability to define and implement a data insight strategy - fully engaging all avenues where possible.
- Ability to raise awareness of business development opportunities to enhance business processes to stakeholders
- Acting as SME across research and development based projects to provide expert advice and identification of new opportunity.
- Developing and implementing people planning, including all learning and development related plans, working collaboratively with HR colleagues to meet the desired outcomes. Working with managers and HR colleagues to identify individual and team business related training needs.
- Managing the design, development and delivery of a range of integrated learning and development solutions. Sourcing appropriate methodologies, and delivering training and facilitation to staff as required.
- Creation of models to accurately forecast using a breadth of historical data; accounting for seasonality and market intelligence.
- Knowledge of statistical tools and concepts along with an analytical mind set.
- Understanding of business strategy and a detailed knowledge of other HR Operations services that relate to the demands of the area to ensure changes to policies/services are impact assessed for the wider deliverables of HR Operations
- Experience in establishing capabilities for pattern recognition and strategy for delivery
- Analysis of complex scenarios ensuring extensive and in depth research is completed to find innovative solutions to meet the customer needs whilst remaining within governance
This is a great opportunity to lead an analytics transformation and work with a variety of issues where you can discover unique and valuable insights.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in further detail please get in touch.