A Tier 1 Bank based in London is looking for a Data Innovations Solutions Architect.
You will join their data management team responsible for delivering complex changes across Retail and Corporate Banking. You will be assuring that the highest quality of their data solutions is maintained as well as creating and then delivering improvements for the production data. This role will sit within the team responsible for being a data centre of expertise across all Banking departments. They are involved in data loading, extracting, profiling, provisioning and controlling.
- Evaluating the data solutions
- Creating innovative data solutions and ensuring that new technologies and ideas are implemented
- Assuring that the team is seen as a centre of expertise and excellence
- Being actively engaged in the self-development of all team members as well as your own
- Proven experience of delivering innovative data solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical knowledge of Big Data (Hadoop, Kafka, Spark), ETL Tools (Informatica, Ab Initio), Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of data management concepts, as well as data architecture and data science frameworks
- Stakeholders management
If this sounds like you, send your CV and I will get in touch to discuss in detail.