Data Governance Lead
Twenty financial services are currently recruiting for a Data Governance Lead for a tier 1 bank based in London. The key focus of this position is to ensure support of regulatory, risk, data obligations across the bank efficiently.
The Data Governance Lead will manage and implement data governance strategies across the bank, drive continuous improvement across data governance compliance and oversee change management processes.
- Drive vision and strategy of Data Governance
- Manage the establishment of a robust Data Governance Framework
- Oversee conduct, attendance and coordination of monthly Data Governance Forums and ensure effective challenge from Data Governance Control Office team of inputs into materials
- Data Governance expert
- Experience setting up data governance forums and frameworks
- Implementation and management of existing data governance processes
- Experience managing data governance teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills