Data Governance Director
A tier 1 bank based in central London are building out a cutting edge data governance capability and require a Data Governance Director to set the strategic implementation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the data governance strategy, data quality & management as well as helping the bank design and implement a comprehensive data management operating model.
- Experience setting up and establishing Data Governance frameworks
- Driving vision and strategy for data governance & quality
- Experience working in data change regulations eg GDPR, BCBS 239
- Strong experience in data related activities (metadata, data governance, MDM, insight )
- Developed operating model for data management
- Experience with Data Privacy and records management experience
- Managed data control frameworks
- Must be able to demonstrate first class stakeholder management, communication and presentation skills, with strong and influential personal credibility.