A leading Banking Group is seeking a Data Governance AVP to coordinate implementation and maintenance of Data Governance and Data Management program. This spans across EMEA for the AML and Sanctions compliance programs.
The team is responsible for;
- Establishing an effective financial crime data management framework
- Create a data dictionary & data flow schematic across EMEA's financial crime systems.
- Actively monitor the quality of data contents within prescribed financial crime data flows.
- Coordinating the annual Effectiveness Assessment process
- Maintain local Data Governance Policies & Procedures
- Manage processes for AML/Sanctions management reporting
- Provide data management representation in all projects impacting AML Sanctions Data Governance
- Manage Data Quality monitoring exercises
- Support the issue management process
- Ensuring the change management and updating the assigned information in the Data Dictionary
Rounded experience and understanding of banking, financial crime risk in banking and a general understanding of the concepts of risk management and control
- Experience with financial crime systems, implementation; enhancement; UAT
- Excellent IT knowledge