A leading Banking Group is seeking a Data Governance Analyst with Change Management and Data Governance experience.
The team is responsible for;
- Supporting Data Governance team and program across EMEA.
- Creating and upkeeping change management effectiveness assessment framework and change management documentations.
- Verify the information / documents submitted by ESO (Systems office) on changes related to any systems related to AML area.
- Provide data governance representation in all projects impacting AML, Sanctions data.
- Providing data management representation in all projects impacting AML Sanctions DG data
- Ensuring the change management and updating the assigned information in the Data Dictionary
Rounded experience and understanding of banking, change and financial crime risk in banking and a general understanding of the concepts of risk management and control
- Broad understanding of banking, financial crime risk in banking and a general understanding of the concepts of risk management and control
- Experience in Data Governance and related functions.
- Strong knowledge of Data Governance
- Prior Data Management experience
- Relevant Data Quality experience within Financial Crime