Data Engineer required for industry leading Media & Entertainment Company to work on Greenfield innovation projects within their London offices. This is a hugely exciting time for the Data Engineer to join a household name at the forefront of the launch and consolidation of a new application. The Data Engineer will have expertise in data tools such as Python, Spark, Java and other Big Data technologies and be confident in independently developing elegant and efficient solutions.
The Data Engineer will be experienced in the following areas:
- Technically:Python, Spark, Tableau and Java.
- ETL tools: Talend/Informatica/Pentaho.
- Experience with Real time streaming.
- Insight Modelling: Personalisation, customer segmentation, marketing models.
- Experience with E-commerce and the associated mobile applications.
- Cross section of experience with Data Science and visualisation tools ideally.
- Personality: Tenacity, forward thinker, works best in a more casual environment.
The successful Data Engineer will act as the cohesive member of this close knit team, working closely with Data Scientist and Insight Analysts and aiding in their work. This is a real blend of skills and a hugely exciting opportunity for the right candidate. Above all the exposure and autonomy over your work is pretty unprecedented given the size of the organisation.
If you want to find out more or to express your interest please get in touch.