Data Engineer (Mid-Level)
Our team is on a mission to bring clarity to Development and Operations. The ideal candidate needs to be able to build massively scalable, sophisticated systems that turn billions of data points per day into meaningful information for customers. If working on a fast-paced team with the best open-source data tools excites you, then we want to meet you!
What You Will Do:
- Build high-volume data pipelines for new product features based on analytics and ML
- Do it with Hadoop, Spark and other open-source technologies.
- Work all over the stack, moving seamlessly between programming languages such as: Python, Java, Pig, Go, Scala, and more.
- Join a tightly knit team solving challenging problems the right way
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
Who You Must Be:
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field
- You have constructed and ran data pipelines for real customers in production systems
- You are well versed in numerous programming languages (JVM & otherwise)
- You enjoy working with huge amounts of data and exploring new data sets
- You tend to obsess over code simplicity and performance
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment
Call me at: 646-766-1242
Email me at: