I am currently working with a fast-growing PropTech company that is looking for Data Engineers to help increase the reach of their product. Their product is focused around the collection and usage of commercial property space data and the sheer growth this platform is seeing requires an individual with good web scraping and data mining experience, along with the ability to cleanse these data sets and make them ready for production.
- Strong commercial experience within Python for in-house data mining
- Experience with cleansing and moulding data sets, ensuring they are ready for production.
- Exposure to databases within the SQL and NoSQl space (e.g. MongoDB) to work with massive data sets.
- Strong Educational background within a quantitative subject, or equivalent commercial experience.
- A strong self-starter that is able to work within a fast-startup environment
- Possible experience within Real-estate or other Commercial markets that make use of huge amounts of data
If you're looking for a role where you can work with a fast-growth company that is already being taken note of by the biggest names within Real-Estate and PropTech while also developing your Data Engineering experience then please apply!