Data Engineer - Financial Services - London
I am looking for a data engineer to join one of our top financial services clients in London. Within this role you would be working with the latest technologies and tools used for deep learning to implement machine learning models and visualisations of fraud detection models. This role sits within a new function in which you would be collaborating closely with deep learning architects from a market leading graphics production company.
- Apply statistics and advanced analytics to optimise business performance
- Develop, test, implement and maintain strategies to improve business performance and profitability
- Identify need for new/updated tools and champion the integration of these solutions into strategy, in cooperation with the business and technology required for such implementation
- Ensure that implemented policy aligns with the strategic aims of the function.
- Set clear challenges and targets with a business focus and consistently review these aspects
- Excellent working knowledge and hands-on experience with Big Data technologies (Spark, Scala, Java)
- Excellent working knowledge and hands-on programming experience with Python
- Good understanding of machine learning and deep learning techniques
- Commercial experience of implementing data science solutions
- Previous Data Science experience within Financial Services