Twenty Recruitment are working with a leading commerce client in Paris looking to add a Data Engineer to the team. The client is currently a part of a very ambitious new strategy driven by new shareholders. It relies in particular on its ability to offer all its customers the best value for money in the market by continuing to develop its network in France.
- Define, design and implement Business Intelligence (BI), data analysis and forecasting solutions transversally for all the group's activities: sales, marketing, personnel, procurement, finance, etc.
- Deploy the tools to highlight the data of each area and steer the company at each of its levels: operational, management, shareholder.
- This position is in close contact with the technical architect, the heads of research areas and the business departments, represented by the performance department.
- Training Bac +4 / 5 (Engineering School, Specialized Master), with strong experience in data-oriented project management, cross-functional management of working groups in iterative mode.
- Knowledge of new technologies, and taste for innovation.
- Knowledge of retail and the Microsoft environment (PoweBI, SQL Server)
If you are currently looking for a Data Engineer opportunity then please get in touch asap !