I am recruiting for a Data Consultant, for a data and machine learning company, who focus on a variety of disciplines, especially within financial services. They capture data on projects - such as daily tasks, meeting notes, team sentiment, resource information and project progress - and use it to guide better decision making. With the help of machine learning they can predict the path of a project, which helps teams to foresee issues and improve productivity.
Key Skills and Experience
- 3+ years working in full systems development as a Data Consultant within a consultancy/SI or commercial/banking environment.
- Ability to effectively influence and lead levels of an organisation through functional boundaries.
- Strong knowledge of technology concepts
- Strong working knowledge of data concepts
- Up to date with latest data trends.
- You will be required to travel to various client sites to work on a range of projects
- Implementing Data Management across an enterprise
- Architecture understanding and strong awareness of latest tooling in the market
- Large scale delivery programmes
- Develop data migration strategies and plans
- Driving customer data quality and transformational mapping.
London (with Travel)
If you are interested in this position, please contact