A leading financial institution is currently looking for a Data Analytics Manager with expertise in R and automation modelling. You will be working on Liquidity products and looking to create automated processes to drive department efficiency. The next initiative will be to move from a traditional Risk & Quant focused role to one more akin to Advanced Analytics; for this we are looking for candidates who have an active interest in pursuing new ideas for how data can be utilised and fully harnessed for a business, this might include;
Automation & Data Source Management
Key Aspects of the role include;
- Development of automation tools for existing processes within Data Analytics.
- Contributing towards the quantitative libraries.
- Development of bespoke R packages and libraries from scratch.
- Applying high level risk knowledge within Equities, Fixed Income and Liquidity.
- Resolution of actions relating to incidents which impact Data Analytics; such as implementation of additional controls or adjustments to existing ones.
- Applying scripting skills in R.
- Applying SQL skills for data manipulation and integration.
The successful Analytics manager will be capable of tying together their technical expertise alongside deep Risk knowledge to create business focused solutions.
Please get in touch to find out more.