Data Analyst - Financial Services - London
Data Analyst experienced with SQL and R is required to worked with a leading financial services on market data and risk related projects.
As a Data Analyst you'll work on the analysis of data to look for trends and new business opportunities as well as working with algorithms which would assist with automation. In addition, the role will include BAU processing and SME Support which revolves around Bloomberg/ Reuters data and you will work as a middle agent between technology and the business.
- Monitoring of controls relating to the aforementioned data
- Swift resolution of actions relating to incidents which impact Data Analytics. E.g., implementation of additional controls or adjustments to existing ones.
- Define controls around the market data input (including statics) for the Margin in RCL
- Acting as central point of contact between IT/App Support teams and business with relation to instrument data.
- Responsible for automation/development of automation tools of existing processes within Data Analytics. This includes developing tactical solutions, contributing to FLR RCL quant library, and engaging with IT for productionised solutions.
- Be a back-up the for the Risk analysts for various BaU margin approval tasks.
- Scripting skills required (R scripting preferable)
- Bloomberg + Reuters data manipulation
- Preferable to have experience with Risk as well as Fixed Income / Equities.