Highly skilled Data Analyst required joining new technology arm within Financial Crime department of Tier 1 Banking Pillar in London. Within this role you will have the opportunity to apply subject matter expertise for FCC alongside high level technical skills to manage systems and improve processes.
Key Aspects of this role include;
- Applying understanding of systems used in conjunction with the management of Financial Crime Risk.
- Using automated tools and techniques; most notably SQL; to identify, source and analyse compliance data flowing into the systems.
- Applying visualisation tools including Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire to present information as best possible to stakeholders.
- Using Analytical tools including R and SAS for more advanced analytics.
- Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire
- R, SAS
This role sits in a high profile position within the department and will allow the successful candidate to build and apply their technical ability whilst leading end to end projects across financial crime.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch.