A global Investment bank with a strong focus on fixed income and equities products are looking for an experienced business intelligence data analytics developer to work within their treasury team to create a new cube with the purpose of providing near real-time liquidity reporting for their US business.
You will analyse requirements and project plan for implementation of a new cube for liquidity reporting. Your roll will include data modelling and design and cube creation (Tabular) whilst working with other developer, Business Analysts as well as a variety of other stakeholders to project completion. You will be a champion of data quality, integrity and reliability throughout the department by designing and promoting best practices.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong Data analytics and modelling experience
- Extensive SSAS, tabular cubing experience
- Capital markets experience (ideally across Fixed Income or Equities)
- Expertise with SQL
- Experience in creating bespoke BI solutions
- Near real-time reporting systems experience
If you feel you may have the relevant skills, please apply now.