Twenty are currently working with a top healthcare technology firm that is currently looking for a Data analyst to join their organisation.
Within this role, you will be required to apply your knowledge of Local Government to work with development teams, transcribing requirements into technical specifications, while also working between customers and internal departments to manage time constraints and project time-lines across implementation life-cycles. Additionally, your technical understanding of migration tools such as SQL will be required to assist the design of bespoke data solutions and new data pipelines.
- Working with the customer and the internal teams to scope and plan the technical aspects of projects within time, quality and budget constraints.
- Specification, design and implementation of bespoke data solutions and integration routes
- Delivering training on Data Import Tools to customers
- Setting / managing customer expectations of implementation timescales
- Development and maintenance of documentation associated with technical implementation services (e.g. Specifications, technical guidance documentation, training guides)
- Knowledge and experience with T-SQL and MS SQL
- Knowledge of Local Government and Child Services Processes
- Effective verbal/written communication skills and workload management
- Clean Driving License
- Willingness to travel around the UK