This leading UK Banking Group is a member of the FTSE 250 and promotes a stable & well-established culture with consistent growth annually. They are looking for a Data Analyst to join their growing Data Insight & Intelligence team in West London. You will be working towards the company's strategy of becoming a data driven organisation.
- Distribute data, analytics and measurement strategies in line with businesses strategy and priorities
- Help with the development and evolution of the technology and data strategy across the business
- Support the head of the department to identify and describe internal and external data to drive commercial value
- Develop predictive modelling
- Contribute to data analysis and use of visualisation tools
- Work alongside the central data team to share best practices
- Strong understanding of SQL/T-SQL
- Passionate about data
- Experience using Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI or Qlikview
- Knowledge of R or Python is ideal with a keen desire to learn
- Knowledge of ETL techniques and processes
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well
- Team player whilst also able to work autonomously and take ownership over projects
- Thrives working in a statistics-based role with an analytical mindset and approach
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Estela Muller at Twenty Recruitment.