Data Analyst - Asset Management - London
This permanent role will join the Real Assets Data Services team and report to the Systems Data Analyst within Technology and Change. The team is dedicated to providing a first-class service to the Real Assets division as a whole, with a particular focus on Real Estate Funds. In this role you will ensure collate data for Real Estate Investment Funds, track progress of data upstream and provide front to back office support relating to data request and queries.
- Develop Maintain data control processes, standards and governance throughout the data pattern.
- Work with relevant teams to solve technical issues
- Keep stakeholders informed of any issues being resolved to preclude distribution of incorrect
- Identify areas of data requiring further conditioning then propose rules to improve or eradicate data issues.
- Support the Front Office in ad-hoc data queries and field requests from the wider Group.
- Support onboarding of new third parties undertaking data submissions.
- Understand the key data flows relied upon by the real estate business to feed the data aggregation tool, fund modelling tool, data warehouse and various other applications.
- Held a data-related role for at least 2 years
- Experience working within the Real Estate industry
- Data management and Governance experience
- Accustomed with databases including structured and unstructured
- Advanced Level of use of Excel knowledge.
- Data visualisation skills advantageous