CyberArk SME - Finance - Contract - London
Up to £700 a day
Client: Global investment bank searching for a CyberArk specialist to help with the current Infrastructure merge.
- Engineer solutions to ensure databases, operating systems and network devices are secure.
- Support integration ticketing system
- Strengthen and develop CyberArk infrastructure
- Create security reports
- CyberArk knowledge in Access management
- Previous experience implementing CyberArk within an enterprise environment
- Strong Linux skills
- Strong Windows skills
- Good understanding of CyberArk reporting & Discovery
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.