Cyber Security Lead – Private Equity – London
Key Details: Permanent; £75,000 - £90,000 per annum
Key Skills: Windows, Security, Qualys, IDAM, AzureAD, Group Policy
A reputable Private Equity firm based in Cyber Security Lead who can join the IT Infrastructure department to implement improvements and manage the cyber security within the organisation.
You will be instrumental in managing the external vendors to oversee the implementation of Cyber Security best practices whilst also being technically hands-on, with ownership of vulnerability management tools and configuration of AD & Group Policies. You will oversee Incident & Problem management for Cyber Security issues within the business and work to limit breaches and incidents within the business.
- Manage the relationship with MSSP and the IT Service Provider
- Oversee Incident & Problem Management within the organisation
- Manage the vulnerability management programme within the business
- Support the governance process and the development of internal governance plans
- Hands-on technical experience working with Qualys
- Strong experience in engineering or configuring Active Directory (ideally AzureAD) and Group Policy within orgs
- Prior experience with vendor, incident & problem management in the security space
- Ideally working within an Investment Management or buy-side firm
- Experience with Cyber Reason or other next-gen EDR tools
If interested, please apply below or contact Ciarán on 0203 189 4352