A global financial services institution based in the City are looking for a Security Operations Analyst to join a highly regarded team working in Cyber Security. The Cyber Security team works with multiple teams in the business to ensure that information and cyber security risks are managed across the firm.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Executing business analysis, systems and data analysis to enable solutions that meet business needs.
- Work within the Security Programme lead to highlight risks and issues within users of the group
- Writing user stories and scenarios, maintaining a product backlog and assisting with development estimation.
- Work very closely with the CISO in order to meet standards and requirements across the group
- Supporting the Security Team Lead on timely project delivery
The ideal candidate will have a strong Cyber BA background and covered Incident Response. You will be able to identify and document business requirements and cyber processes. Strong communication skills and documentation, analysis and reporting is important for this role. Financial services background is desirable but not essential.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.