Customer Succession Manager - Financial Services - London
A global systematic investment management firm are looking for a talented Customer Succession Manager to drive engagement of their products through customer support, strategies, marketing communications and product development.
- Drive excitement for the business through successful on-boarding, adoption and understanding of the customer's business needs
- Establish customer success and develop strategies to ensure high levels of user experience across the product
- Lead information sessions, solicit feedback and monitor insights to drive evolution of the product
- Coordinate campaigns with product development and relationship managers to explain and drive new functionality and analyses for the product evolution
- Experience in the financial services or technology industry and interest in institutional asset management process and research
- Experience communicating product feedback/testing with developers, designs and product leads
- Experience taking ownership of responsibilities and KPI's to ensure follow through and team achievement
- Creative problem solver with the capability to deliver solutions to investor challenges
- A bachelor's degree and strong academic record in finance, economics, mathematics, engineering or similar
If you are a success-driven individual with a keen interest in the financial services, investment management and technology industries with a product or customer focused skill-set, this opportunity is perfect for you.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.