Key words; Customer, Operations, Planning, Strategy, COO, Executive, Manager, Change, Utilities
A Multinational Utilities company is seeking a Customer Operations Executive Planning manager (EPM) to join their London offices on a contract basis. This senior position will need someone with the ability to be the custodian of the Customer Operations Strategy, providing internal and external customer insight to support the Customer Operations Leadership team in making strategic customer focused decisions.
- You will provide insight to support the delivery of Customer Operations Strategy by using previous experience and market trends.
- Act as a key link to the strategy team, bringing insight and leadership to aid in delivery.
- Oversight and governance of UK Customer Operations Change programmes to support delivery of the UK Customer Operations Strategy.
- Develop effective ways of working with key interfaces.
- Deputising for UK Customer Operations MD at specific meetings where required.
- Being passionate about the customer is key - you will have a proven track record in understanding customers and their needs, identifying and using insight to ensure the Customer is front and centre of all decisions and activities
- Solid networking, with strong ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills that reflect the ability to lead and manage multiple projects with excellent attention to detail
- Highly numerate with good accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven experience in relevant Senior Management roles
- Proven ability and experience in Senior Customer focused roles / organisations
- Senior Leadership roles, having exposure to matrix organisations to confidently manage teams across verticals and COE functions to ensure effective working relationship
- Successful leadership of transformation change to be consistently brilliant for the customer
If this exciting opportunity to join a growing business seems of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.