Insight analyst required for a leading financial services client, this position is to support and enhance the current customer insights and reporting capabilities. As an insight analyst you will have responsibility to work with global stakeholders, focusing on those in the USA.
- Working with SQL scripting to manipulate and extract data from large relational databases.
- Automate the process for importing data from multiple sources and various file formats.
- Assisting with the design and development of dashboards.
- Assist different Stakeholders with any analysis required.
- Commercial experience of relevant data environments such as MS SQL Server 2008/2016.
- Good experience of SQL Server programming/scripting experience.
- Strong Excel experience
- Excellent Stakeholder experience
- Strong skills in data mining, analysis, report building, data visualization and insights delivery.
- Relevant degree in a quantitative field (math, statistics, comp. science, engineering, economics, etc.)
- Ideally some knowledge of Tableau Software and/or statistical analysis is a bonus.