Title: CSDR Senior Business Analyst, Financial Services, London
A market leading global financial services institution, highly respected for its quality services and experience, now operating across four continents.
The purpose of this role is to look at the affect new CSDR regulations will have on post-trade systems across the European Union and ensure that the CSDR settlement regime is implemented consistently across the UK Clearing industry. This project will involve delivering solutions for all affected business lines but will have particular emphasis on the Fixed Income and Equities businesses.
- Design and implement a cross product operating model meeting the new CSDR regulations
- Liaise between SMEs, developers and the business to create a define the technical vision and ensure that there is harmonisation between usability and performance needs
- Produce project documentation, for example BRD's, functional and non-functional requirements and process models
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, proven ability to manage stakeholders and solve problems
- Experience working end-to-end as a Business Analyst on large scale projects
- Understanding of Fixed Income and/or Equities settlements flows
- Microsoft Visio is highly desirable
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to influence major Change and Transformations within a large and diversified international market infrastructure organisation. The variety of stakeholders involved means there is significant opportunity to develop your network, and take advantage of the wealth of experience around you to achieve personal growth.