An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hardworking individual to join the CSA Operations team at a leading Wholesale and Corporate Bank based in the City.
The role is mainly to support the CSA (Credit Support Annex) function for all clients that involve daily valuation of non-centrally clearing OTC trades and receiving or posting cash collateral between the Bank and clients counterparty. The team itself also supports the Front Offices through on-boarding services and static data registrations such as payment charges, waiver and indemnity applications.
- Negotiation and preparation of collateral exchange for CSA process.
- Preparation of CSA monthly interest statements to Counterparty and Finance.
- Understanding of current and future regulation changes
- On-boarding new clients, ensuring that all operational processes have been adopted.
- Supporting the CSA operations function (valuations, negotiations, payments, confirmations)
- Experience within a Banking Operations role
- Knowledge of CSA and Collateral essential
- Ability to demonstrate process improvement and suggestions
- Proactive, team player with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Basic understanding of OVS