CRM and Analytics Change Lead - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £600 - £650
This is a global organisation that offers services in investment banking, equities, fixed income, commodities, and wealth and asset management. They operate in over 30 cities around the world and have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This opportunity is for a Change Lead to drive the investment banks front office digital capabilities. They will play a key role in training the front office staff to adopt and utilise the investment banking systems to their maximum capability.
- Exposure to a front office environment, particularly within investment banking, is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to recognise and analyse front office requests and subsequently understand whether or not it aligns with production
- Experience in training investment banking/ capital markets front office staff
- Strong analytic skills
- Develop the training strategy and continue this from implementation through to enhancements
- Oversee and support the implementation of WalkMe software
- Coordinate training sessions with front office staff
- Work with product managers and deployment teams to define the training materials
- Assess areas of training that need improving and therefore drive change
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced environment that sits centrally in the front office. The successful candidate will be pivotal in the development of this area of the business.
For more send your CV to: