Tier 1 global bank offering services and products in retail, investment and corporate banking in over 30 countries. Delivering for a range of clients from corporate to governmental they are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their Equity Technology Electronic Trading team.
This role will be based directly on the trading floor and will be responsible for ensuring 1st and 2nd line support for the credit trading and risk pricing platforms. This role is responsible for ensuring the continued availability and accuracy of the production systems working within the incident and problem management framework.
- Interact with the credit teams to resolve and escalate support issues through to completion
- Work with other application support teams in the technology centres on any incidents that impact the trading floor
- Become a "Subject Matter Expert" for a suite of applications and be the central point for the support, development and project teams.
- Deliver work to support projects or to improve client service and strategy
- Experience in an Electronic Trading environment
- Experience in supporting Unix based platforms
- Scripting experience (Python, Perl, Shell or Bash)
- Knowledge and experience of SQL and Oracle
- Knowledge of investment banks and credit cash product knowledge
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please gets in touch.