Twenty Financial Services are conducting a search for a Credit Sanctioning Director for the Private Banking arm of a Tier 1 Bank based in London.
The main responsibility of the position will be to provide sanctioning with individual discretion of up to £100m to a portfolio of HNW/UHNW clients.
- Provide credit risk sanctioning in line with the risk appetite framework whilst supporting the vision of the wider private banking division.
- Adapt quickly to changes in risk appetite and business requirements in order to design and provide improvements to the risk sanctioning team.
- Hold and build upon relationships with key stakeholders within the bank as well as externally such as the PRA, acting as the lead point of contact where necessary.
- Extensive credit risk sanctioning experience within the private banking space
- Highly desirable to have dealt with a portfolio of UHNW clients
- Strong understanding of the private banking markets and the client's needs within this.