Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a VP Credit Sanctioner for a Tier 1 Bank. This is a multiple headcount role with vacancies both in London and in Birmingham.
In London, the successful candidate will be responsible for corporate lending between 10 and 75 million to medium enterprises; in Birmingham, corporate lending will be 0 to 10 million for SMEs.
- Review credit applications from the 1LoD for UK corporates and sanction deals with individual discretion; clients will be corporates (variety of sectors)
- Continuous credit risk management and reporting of sanction decisions
- Ensuring approvals are within risk appetite and activities operate within control framework
- Regular interaction with product and coverage teams; assisting them in structuring deals, delivering to client expectations
- Contribution to sub sector portfolio reviews
- Liaise with various other team such as Portfolio, Lending Operations, Legal and Compliance to support the management of credit risk and decision making
- Attending client visits to support growth strategy
- Corporate credit analysis experience
- Experience in sanctioning deals
- Ability to structure proposals and to challenge, negotiate and present