Twenty Financial Services are recruiting for a Credit Risk Officer to work within the Private Banking arm of a Tier 1 Bank in London.
The Credit Risk VP will join the Credit Risk Sanctioning unit and will focus on driving growth across their Ultra- High Net-worth Individuals client base, underwriting and approving transactions. The focus will be on clients with complex and bespoke financing needs and thus projects will involve commercial real estate and complex security backed finance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team within a Tier 1 Bank, offering exposure to multiple platforms, people and products.
- Underwriting large, complex transactions for Ultra High Net Worth Individuals and approving and evaluating credit proposals
- Sanctioning of applications and recommendation of credit proposals
- Develop and retain strong relationships with the Business (Relationship managers, bankers, heads of teams) to understand and challenge portfolio and credit risk capabilities
- Excellent understanding of Risk and Underwriting
- Exemplary credit skills, learnt through experience in an Underwriting or Sanctioning role with 5-10 years' experience
- Private Banking experience highly desirable
- Experience in Real Estate or Corporate Lending is beneficial
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent professional qualification