A global Corporate and Investment Bank with a strong presence in Real Estate is seeking an experienced Credit Risk professional for their Credit Sanction team covering UK and EMEA.
- Analysis, approval and monitoring of securitisation transactions
- Transaction analysis, review and sanction, in addition to post sanction monitoring, annual review and excess/exceptions management.
- Effective risk management (evaluation of risk/exposure management) of credits within the CMBS asset class asset and related financing activity, including conduit, large loan, and CRE CLO warehouse financing
- Approve utilization of sanctioned limits within discretion. Support ensuring that the approvals are within the defined Limits and Mandate and Scale set for the Sector.
- Analyse the probability of default of the client based on its capitalisation structure, ability to generate cash flow to meet debt requirements
- Assess the loss given default/probable recovery of the principal due under the contract
- Conduct thorough reviews of the client historical operating performance (analysis of balance sheet, cash flow and income statement) and assess their ability to achieve projected future results
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics or Real Estate related discipline.
- Working knowledge of applicable regulatory frameworks; calculation of Risk Weighted Assets across banking and trading book frameworks, SRT and balance sheet de-recognition
- Knowledge of applicable rating agency methodologies is essential
- Experience in credit risk covering both Investment Grade and Leveraged and/or Sub-Investment Grade clients in the Real Estate sector.
- Experience across core Commercial Real Estate sub-classes (e.g. office, retail, multifamily, lodging and industrial) including knowledge of fundamental bottom up Commercial Real Estate
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Governance, Risk and Control mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.