Contract SAS Credit Risk Analyst required for Tier 1 Bank in Leeds to aid with key financial and regulatory transformation project for BCBS239. This role sits within and plays a key part in supporting Data Strategy & Modelling during a period of adaptation and flux and will give the successful analyst exposure across multiple areas and stakeholders. This role is also a clear
Key Aspects of the role include:
- Requirements gathering and analysis to define possible holes in documentation to prompt action.
- Working to create data definitions with Key Stakeholders across the business.
- Developing Credit Risk Models in line with new standards.
- Participating in code reviews and supporting more junior analysts.
- Develop new SAS modelling processes in line with new data platforms.
- Guide the strategy and process of the BCBS239 Plan.
- Experienced within large scale data risk projects.
- Understanding of the change management lifecycle.
- Ability to apply and understand high level analytics using SAS, including packages such as Enterprise Guide, visual analytics etc.
- Experience in supporting junior analysts and managing team strategy.
- Understanding of relational databases, risk systems, architecture and concepts.
- Knowledge of BCBS239.
This is a truly rare opportunity to have such a key stake within a project of this scale and importance on a project basis. If you would like to hear more about this role or to discuss your career with a specialist consultant please get in touch.