Credit Risk Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £650 - £700 per day
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This opportunity is for a Project Manager to play a key role in the development of a Credit Risk Management System. This is an entirely greenfield project and the successful candidate will have a hands-on role in this large transformation programme.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to challenge at a senior level
- Expert knowledge of Credit Risk frameworks and a proven track record of delivering complex technology projects
- High attention to detail and the ability to think strategically
- Software development experience and the ability to communicate across multiple teams
- Manage all project deliverables to budget and resource
- Communicate and manage project expectations to the internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the BA team to deliver on time and within budget
- Develop and implement governance models throughout the project
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the world's largest financial groups and to implement change to the organisation on a global level.
For more information send your CV to: