Credit Risk Professional - Investment Bank - London
A global banking group is searching for a Credit Risk SME with a focus on the implementation of their Credit Management Process as part of their growing risk function.
- Use previous experience and knowledge to help setup the new target operating model.
- Working closely with other subject matter experts, and other functions within the organisation including finance and operations to help review the Credit Risk Controls.
- Contribute to monitoring and reporting.
- Experience in Credit Risk application and approval knowledge
- Practical knowledge of stress testing and scenario analysis
- Good time management, organisation, and delivery focused.
If interested in the above role, please contact Peter Bammodu on 0203 189 4323 or apply below.