Leading Retail Bank are currently looking for a Modelling Manager for their Retail Credit Team who will be responsible for developing, testing and implementing quantitative models for valuation and risk management.
- Develop models for use in Retail Portfolios covering secured and unsecured products.
- Suggesting and delivering recommendations through internal governance and external regulators.
- Help build, shape and develop the modelling team to ensure they deliver analytics to a high standard.
- Understand regulatory requirements and industry developments.
- Working with stakeholders to produce high quality models that improve the credit risk management processes.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in quantitative risk focusing on credit risk models. The candidate ideally would come from a retail banking background but this is not essential. You will have previously used SAS software and statistical model development methods.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.