This role sits as part of a core function to provide expertise across projects within risk, giving the successful analyst a real breadth of exposure.
This department covers Credit modelling across both regulatory and business supporting functions; covering impairment, score-carding, capital models, pricing models, stress testing, fraud decision models etc.
Key aspects of the role:
- Applying analytical techniques to provide insight and recommendations to add value to business decisions.
- Developing high level models which adhere to all regulations, best practise and validation.
- Tracking the effectiveness of the models in relation to the business.
- Liaise with stakeholders to determine pressure point and provide consultative implementation.
- Understanding of credit risk processes and work flows.
- Strong SAS modelling skills.
- Background ideally in statistics - with knowledge across multivariate techniques and regression principles.
- Experience in delivering full end to end analytical solutions using SAS.
The successful Credit Risk Modeller will be skilled technically along with a business focused mind-set. This role is best placed to encourage both these assets and also to give exposure and growth.
To find further details regarding this position or other options we may have available to you please get in touch.