Credit Risk Maintenance Consultant - Investment Bank - London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global financial group who are looking to attract and retain talented Junior Risk Professional. This global organisation has businesses covering investment banking, commercial banking, securities & asset management.
This role is a Consultant position requiring a passion to learn and knowledge of Credit Risk, and good excel experience. You will be tasked to help maintain the organisations data risk systems, and resolve any data quality issues. You will be trained by key members of the risk team.
- Looking at the organisations exposure and counterparty data where credit risk is concerned.
- Help provide direction to developers to help enhance processes.
- Perform data clean up to ensure the risk data is accurate.
- Ability to take on and retain new information quickly.
- Has previous experience and a good background with excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Good academic background.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Peter Bammodu at Twenty Recruitment.