Credit Risk IT Project Manager - Financial Services - London
This is a global financial services company headquartered in Europe. Some of the services they provide include investment banking, wealth management and asset management for private and corporate clients.
This role will play a pivotal part in the technological change of the Credit Risk systems and processes. Sitting in the Global Asset Management division, the focus is to lead a team that will facilitate the implementation of a brand new, unified and efficient platform to manage risk and have a positive impact on the market.
- The ability to manage teams of IT professionals
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Previous experience in Financial Services and proficiency in Asset Management processes
- Excellent client relationship skills and team management
- Credit risk delivery experience
- Managing project plans and feature backlog
- Taking responsibility of various project issues, and manage risks and escalate where appropriate
- Managing stakeholders such as Business Users, Account Managers and Product Managers
- Take charge of a change team to implement best-of-breed solutions and integrate new components into multiple operating platforms
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a Business change team and have a real impact on the market through maximising the efficiency of the risk management systems.