Credit Risk IT Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
£60,000 - £68,000
This is a global Financial Services organisation headquartered in Europe. The major services they provide include Investment Banking, Wealth Management and Asset Management for both Corporate and Private clients.
Working within the Credit Risk IT team, you will be responsible for running key work on the systems that are vitally needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk functions of the organisation to manage the Credit Risk exposure of its global Front Office trading functions. You will play a crucial role as a Business Analyst to drive the systems that ensure the Bank's compliance to diverse regulatory requirements.
- Determining required IT business solutions and driving the implementation of them
- Gathering requirements to evaluate services using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end-user interviews
- Directly support the Business Engineer by exploring the business processes and organisational structures
- Assist in Quality Control and Project Management
- You have a knack for analysing IT business processes and are able to manage projects efficiently
- You have at least 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst - preferably in the Credit Risk domain or exposure to other forms of Risk (e.g. Market Risk or Counterparty Credit Risk)
- You are willing to get stuck in and have a good background of hands-on SQL experience
- A strong understanding of the SDLC
What's in it for you?
A fantastic opportunity to join a highly-regarded team within the bank who are driving innovation when it comes to delivery within the Credit Risk IT space. You will be able to develop your passion for the development of IT systems and applications to develop your career within the Risk Change domain.