Credit Risk Business Analyst
£65,000 - £75,000
This is a Tier 1 bank and financial service institution based in London. They offer various products across multiple areas, including corporate, personal and investment banking.
This role will be part of a newly established Treasury, Finance and Risk function playing a key part in the implementation of a reporting platform across the entire Investment and Corporate Bank. You will have the ability to be a part of this project end-to-end, and to influence the capital efficiency which is part of a wider strategic goal for the organisation.
- Previous experience in data analysis and proficiency in SQL/Excel
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
- Knowledge of investment and corporate banking operations
- Ability to work with stakeholders up to the executive level.
- To determine concise business requirements for Credit Risk modelling methodologies.
- Work with multiple IT teams across the company to ensure that all new components fit within guiding principles.
- Coordinate the testing cycle and take charge of the resolution of defects pertaining to requirement and design clarifications.
- Be consistent with good processes and practices, ensuring that documentation is complete and signed off.
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a multinational bank and take charge of an end-to-end project, with further opportunities for career development.