Title: Credit Risk Business Analyst, Financial Services, London
A world leading financial services institution operating over five continents across retail, corporate, and investment banking. Providing a range of clients, from corporate to governmental, with a plethora of strategic solutions to a variety of needs.
The role is for the Credit Risk Technology group which sits within the wider Risk Technology Department. The function is responsible for the technology infrastructure around the calculation and monitoring of exposures and the regulatory capital measures, ensuring comprehensive and effective control and independent challenge to support the Firm in its commercial objectives.
- Act as a Business Analyst in the Credit Risk/ Regulatory Capital Technology team.
- Support the Risk Engine calculations
- Work with the business to determine and document clear and concise business requirements.
- Work with IT groups to convert requirements into specification.
- Identify/anticipate obstacles and analyse and propose resolutions.
- Act as the bridge between the business, IT and other businesses.
- Development of system operating models and processes.
- Provide go-live and post implementation support.
- Develop and deliver user procedures and training.
- Adopt and evolve the agile approach.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to be involved in large scale change within a market leading financial services organisation. This role provides the Business Analyst the opportunity to be involved in large scale change within a market leading financial services organisation. Working within this role the Business Analyst will also achieve personal development at the same time as expanding their network to include a diverse range of stakeholders.