A Major Investment Bank is seeking a Credit Risk Business Analyst to join the Credit Risk Technology Team which sits within their Risk and Analytics IT department. This part of the organisation is responsible for delivering the risk management systems used by the firm.
You will act as the Lead Business Analyst within the team and support the risk engine calculations, including pre-deal checking workflow, back testing and impact analysis.
- Understand impact of proposed changes on business areas and processes.
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of user testing including impact analysis
- Act a s a bridge between the business and tech teams
- Provide go-live and post implementation support
- Adopt and evolve the agile approach
- Bachelors degree in relevant subject
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong team player
- Experience of using SQL for data manipulation and extraction
- Risk, pricing and derivatives knowledge
- Credit Risk knowledge is needed.
If this exciting opportunity to join a growing business seems of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.