Twenty have partnered with an Investment Bank in London who are looking for a Risk Business Analyst to join their Technology function. The successful individual will lead the analysis around determining the most appropriate source of external credit ratings for the Banks CIB Businesses.
- Work as a business analyst to complete analysis for the optimal external credit ratings source
- Producing analysis documents such as BRDs and functional requirements to demonstrate the business requirement
- Analysis/ feasibility study required into the 4 external ratings options being considered as part of Data Mapping and SA RWA
- Support the business to gather requirements and input this into design documents
- Work with the business and technology teams to understand data quality and gaps
- Provide estimates and costs for the proposed solution
- Complete ad-hoc project work where necessary across the credit space
- Build effective working relationships with technology risk and front office teams.
- Previous experience working as a Technical BA across credit risk
- BA experience across Investment Banking
- Excellent knowledge of the credit ratings processes
- Good knowledge of BASEL IV SA RWA
- Ability to define and structure test plans, experience of guiding users through UAT phases
- Proven stakeholder management skills with business and technology stakeholders