Credit Risk Business Analyst
Key words: Credit, Risk, Analyst, Trading, Oil, Gas, SQL, Oracle, DevOps
A Global Trading firm is seeking a Credit Risk Business Analyst to join their London Office on a contractual basis. The Credit Risk organisation is seen as a key area for Commercial growth and daily operation within the Trading firm.
You will be part of the Global Credit Risk IT Team, which is responsible for Credit Risk technology delivery.
- Engage with business users to solicit and understand requirements.
- Lead requirement workshops and assist in analysis of stakeholder objectives
- Interact and collaborate with local Risk IT teams, including non - Credit Risk teams
- Identify and escalate risk issues and dependencies
- Provide time and effort estimates for DevOps and project planning
- Proven Quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong SQL and Oracle capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to handle technology staff and business stakeholders, and manage project scope
- Knowledge of Oil/Gas trading or Financial Services
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience working with remote stakeholders and teams including managed service providers
- Knowledge of data warehousing and data warehousing concepts
If this opportunity seems interested, please respond with an up to date CV.