Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Credit Risk Analyst for a leading Financial Services Firm in London. This is a 9 month Fixed Term Contract initially.
The role holder, sitting within the Credit Risk team, will be responsible for the Credit Risk assessment of new and existing counterparties as well as the monitoring of Collateral and Liquidity investment limits.
- Credit Risk assessment of new and existing counterparties, including sovereigns
- Recommendations for approval of new counterparties to the Credit Risk Committee
- Counterparty analysis and recommendations of any changes needed in internal credit scoring
- Assessment of Collateral and Liquidity counterparties including changes in credit scoring and limit changes
- Draft paperwork to change or assign new credit limits
- Degree (or equivalent)
- Credit Risk experience and strong financial analysis experience
- Sovereign risk experience is desired but not essential
- Reporting experience
- Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving mindset