Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Credit Risk Analyst for a Financial Services Company in London.
The person filling this role will be evaluating the credit quality and allocating credit ratings to the firm's exposures.
- Credit risk analysis of counterparties and sovereigns, (primarily banks and broker firms)
- Monitoring and reporting of credit risk matters
- Data analysis and report building - provision of credit risk insights based off data analysis
- Country Risk analysis
- Monitoring of credit worthiness leading to recommendations of changes to be made to limits
- Contribution to the development and implementation of credit scoring models
- Preparation of documents for the Risk and Executive Committee
- Quantitative Degree
- Experience of credit risk analysis of banks and broker firms
- Data analysis and report writing experience
- SQL/VBA and Power BI experience preferred: strong Excel and Powerpoint essential
- CFA/ FRM candidates will be desirable but not essential