Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Credit Risk Analyst for a Brokerage Firm in London.
The role, reporting directly into the Head of Credit Risk, will sit within the Credit Risk team which is responsible for the monitoring of the counterparty credit risk exposures and placement of funds into the firm's retail and institutional clients.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a credit risk analyst to develop risk modelling and quantitative skills.
- Implementation and enhancement of the credit risk policy and framework including risk modelling
- Credit risk review of retail and institutional clients
- Daily credit risk reporting and monitoring
- Identification of high risk clients
- Working closely with the sales and trading teams and responding to their ad-hoc risk related requests
- Implementation, uphold and assessment of product margin rates; communication in changes to these as well as changes to framework and policy to other stakeholder groups
- Development of risk models and risk analytics tools for the firm (will be in Python)
- Risk modelling for input to regulatory documents and other risk analytic requirements
- Review and implementation of client concessions
- 2nd line review and approval of retail and institutional credit requests
- Working closely with the market risk team, developers, dealers and other business units
- Knowledge of derivatives, FX (Forex) and CFDs and experience from a broker firm is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with and challenge stakeholders
- Good risk reporting and analysis skills; credit risk and counterparty risk reporting experience
- Data warehousing/ analysis experience is desired (if not, strong understanding and passion for this)
- Excellent analytical skills: Microsoft Excel advanced is essential; VBA, SQL or Python would be desirable but not essential